release date: 30-04-2020
Warning: Last items in stock!
OSTARA’s eight album, ‘Eclipse of the West’, is an uncompromising confrontation with the Zeitgeist, brimming from start to end with a sense of tragic urgency. Inspired by the Sturm und Drang movement, singer songwriter, Richard Leviathan, weaves a barbed thread through the centuries, from the battle cry of the Norse god Wieland to the contemporary echoes of failed Utopias, mass Narcissism, the loss of love and the death of hope. This is an album for the times, a bleak yet stirring harbinger of a dark new decade.
• Solar gold 180g 12" vinyl High quality, super-audiophile disc – German pressing!
• Sturdy cardboard sleeve + Reverse board printed cover
• Inner sleeve printed in colour, and containing all song lyrics • Inner sleeve made from special untreated paper
• Vinyl labels printed in colour
• The CD in slipcase contains the same 15 tracks as on Vinyl
• Hand-numbered and personally signed by Richard Leviathan
• Strictly limited to 500 copies
TRACKS VINYL: A1 Storm and Stress A2 Alchemy A3 Eclipse of the West A4 Song of Saul A5 Story of Pain A6 St John of the Cross A7 Dystopia A8 Wayland's Sons B1 El Enemigo B2 City of the Shades B3 Fifth Horseman B4 Runaway Horses B5 Cold Blunt Love B6 Siren Song B7 Sailor of the Blue
TRACKS CD: Same as Vinyl